After almost 3 years at Rivigo, I am looking to begin my new journey at Harness.
Rivigo was an amazing journey as you would expect out of a startup. Global trucking revenue pool is close to USD 2 trillion dollars which is about 20X the cab market revenue pool. Even in the developed market such as US, it is a highly fragmented and antiquated business which lacks use of technology and data. I built some of the most sophisticated technology, filing 3 patents in this area that includes network relay model, fuel analytics & optimization, resource allocation & optimization, human behaviour analysis, time continuums, line haul planning. This is the plan that I laid out at the beginning and wrote about data disruption in trucking.
Here are some of the blogs that describes some part of the work in details (updated) –
- The World of Intelligent Data
- Building two-way IoT systems
- IoT Sensor Data Collection and Processing System: The Foundation of Intelligent Decision Making
- Building systems to prevent fuel pilferages
- Vehicle Continuum: Advanced Data Science Applications to Drive Business Intelligence
- Predicting the Life Journey of Consignments
- Making Indian roads safer using data
- Designing Self-healing Systems
- Building RIVIGO’s Microservices Stack
- Behaviour-driven Development Framework for Pilot Auto-allocation
- Using MQTT to Minimize Data Consumption and Maximize Smartphone Battery Life
- Rules Engine
I built a team of about 100+ top notch engineers (from just one), and I am proud of leaving Rivigo with 100+ great friends and colleagues!
More on Harness later.